|

Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Trying to use Haloscan

This will be trial-and-error learning ... I want to start using Haloscan, so I need to find a topic I'm interested in, to get more info on that topic. As Aaron suggested, an online HTML tutorial to get a basic idea of how HTML works and how to recognize the basic tags is a good first step towards understanding the process. Now, following the instructions in the Haloscan tutorials, saying: Find a post that you're interested in - First, you will need to find the post or article on a that you have written about on your own weblog. That post or article will also need to be trackback enabled--in other words, that post should display a link somewhere that says Trackback or something similar I have been trying to find such article, i.e., one that has been trackback enabled..., unsuccessfully. Or maybe I can't recognize the link...!? I'll post this query to our list and wait for help. This record might help others as I go through it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com